Lubbock County Judge Tom Head thinks so, if Obama wins a second term in office. What’s Judge Head is asking for a tax increase in the district attorney’s office and the Lubbock County Sheriff’s office to beef up its security on the streets.
First, let us look into why any law enforcement officer, or any other American, would think a shooting war would be necessary:
· We have a sitting U.S. president whose citizenship is in question. This isn’t a birther issue about his birth certificate and whether he was born here, but rather, when he was ferried away by his mother and stepfather to Indonesia, whether he renounced, or his citizenship was renounced for him, in order to become an Indonesian citizen and be able to attend school there.
· There are questions about his application to college – Occidental, Columbia and Harvard. His college records would reveal whether he applied as Barry Soetoro, a “foreign exchange student.”
· His mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, was a strident Stalinist-Communist. The belief is that Davis inculcated the young Obama with is pro-Soviet-centered worldview, his anti-capitalism, and his black theology.
· Obama admittedly associated with every pro-Marxist, Socialist student, teacher, and organization he could latch onto.
· The president chose “community organizing” as his “profession.” That is to say, he engaged in political organizing and fundraising for Socialist and union causes.
· He chose Chicago as his base of operations, a city long known for its corruption, its violent unionizing, and its socialist and communist leanings. In his first campaign, he engaged in smear tactics and other underhanded activities to eliminate his competition. He also joined the church of Black Liberation Theologist Rev. Jeremiah Wright because Wright suited Obama as a black mentor.
· His long-time associates, particularly David Axelrod and Valerie Jarrett, had familial connections with the Communist party and Frank Marshall Davis and the Daley political machine, and Rahm Emmanuel, his original chief of staff (now the mayor of Chicago), had professional connections.
· During his campaign for the U.S. Senate, he was recorded in an interview saying that, if it were up to him, he would scrap the entire U.S. Constitution, throw it away completely and “start over.”
· As president, he promised to “transform America”, transform being a popular Communist code word.
· As president, he has courted America’s enemies and alienated its allies. He gave $900 million to the Palestinians alone, as “appeasement money.”
· He spent at least as much time campaigning for president in other countries as he did in the United States, avoiding Red States as much as possible. His most notorious speech, hailed by the Media as a great address, was delivered at the Brandenburg Gate, where Hitler spoke, although we’re not supposed to make such hideous comparisons.
· He regularly circumvents Congress, even in matters of war. When he committed U.S. troops to the “war” in Libya, he never bothered to ask permission, or even notify Congress, but instead, asked permission of the United Nations.
· He and Hillary Clinton are just about to commit the United States to a binding United Nations gun ban treaty, which would essentially eliminate our Second Amendment.
· Although he blames his predecessor for the state of our economy, the deficit at its lowest is still higher than it was at its highest point during the G.W. Bush administration.
· He’s rammed various ruinous economic plans down the American economy’s throat. The most blatant of these is known as Obamacare, which will force Americans who don’t have health insurance to buy it whether they need or want it or not, make insurance so expensive for companies that they will drop their employee plans, and add more new taxes to America’s burdens.
· Solyndra. This solar panel boondoggle did nothing to solve the non-existent climate-change crisis, created no jobs at all, and did everything to satisfy Obama's environmental base, to the tune of $535 billion federal loan guarantees (taxpayer dollars), money we will never see from Solyndra, since it went bankrupt before it even opened its doors.
· Deepwater BP. Determined to make fossil fuels extinct, the Deepwater oil spill handed Obama a made-to-order excuse to shut down all drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. He then handed our oil drilling industry to Brazil and Venezuela.
· Keystone XL. The Keystone Pipeline, from Canada to the Texas coast would have been the answer to the jobs, taxpayer money, and revenue we lost in the Gulf. Obama claims that construction on the pipeline is “postponed” until after the 2012. By which, Canadian Keystone will have already shipped the oil and natural gas to an eager customer – China.
· Federal lands. Obama has shut off all western Federal lands to shale oil drilling, which would solve our energy problems for about the next 200 years or so. Instead, Obama is directing taxpayer money to inefficient, literally unsustainable alternative energy sources such as wind and solar. The wind turbines are already a well-known catastrophe, killing wildlife, costing billions, and driving local residents crazy, while producing very little for the costly investment. Solar energy has gotten better press, except that, of course, the whole industry is a Ponzi scheme. But in addition, an article in a well-known science magazine discusses a plankton-eating, energy-absorbing mass out in the Pacific that literally eats sunlight, keeping the oceans from warming up, and contributing to cooler ocean temperatures, leading to the La Nina effect. Don’t fool with Mother Nature.
· Obama’s energy policy has nothing to do with saving the Earth, and everything to do with getting us out of our automobiles and into high-density communities, where we’ll be reduced to mass transit and bicycle riding, not to mention having fewer children and no property or material possessions.
· The Economy. It’s all about the Community Reinvestment Act, stupid; which is all about the redistribution of wealth – our wealth. If we follow the Socialist model, there will only be two classes in Society: a very small, but very wealthy upper class, and the minions who serve them either through unionized government jobs, menial service jobs (i.e., Burger King, K-Mart) or votes in exchange for government welfare.
· America boasts the highest corporate tax rate in the world, and Obama intends to make it higher, all the while promising Americans new jobs. He also plans the government take-over of more companies, not just the auto, insurance, and banking industries. With the takeover will come more burdensome regulations that will make doing business overseas more attractive. The only companies that will succeed are those, as in China, that do business with the government.
· Our president, his family, and their entourage, have taken more vacations at taxpayer expense than any First Family in American history. According to David Limbaugh, in his book, The Great Destroyer, “The U.S. military estimates that it costs $181,757 to operate Air Force One. Frequently, the FLOTUS flies in Air Force Two, ahead of her husband, who joins them about four hours later.” Limbaugh tells us that the Obamas went on a total of 8 vacations by the end of summer 2010. Their Martha’s Vineyard vacation, “renting a $20 million estate at an estimated cost of up to $50,000 a week” was a holiday most Americans could not enjoy. When the First Family spent their Christmas holiday in holiday, instead of staying at one of the nearby military installations, they opted to rent a plush home, completely with tropical waterfalls and a spa, for $3,500 per day. Then there’s FLOTUS’ wardrobe. She’s been compared to Jackie Kennedy in style and in excess. She told France’s FLOTUS that being FLOTS “is hell and I can’t stand it.” However, toting around $1,000 handbags and wearing $2,000 is some compensation for the inconvenience. The president has the compensation of brewing his own White House ale and serving $199 bottles of wine to his guests.
· Our president’s narcissistic tendencies alone should give us a clue of what he has in mind for the future. In his speeches, which his Media cheerleaders glorify as a sign of his massive intelligence (numbskull Joe Biden exclaimed, in introducing his boss, that “his brain is bigger than his skull”), according to Limbaugh’s citation of Fox Nation, “as of the beginning of August 2010, ‘Obama [had] spoken some form of I or me more than 16,000 official times since he took office.” Pity the poor soul who had to count all those personal pronouns. He complains of any criticism, pouting that ‘they’ “treat me like a dog.” Speaking of dogs, the President is so self-absorbed that even the family dog is named after him: Bo. BO. Barack Obama’s initials. Get it?
· The Democrat Senate and 95 Republicans – including House Speaker John Boehner and VP nominee Paul Ryan (!) - just passed a bill eliminating the need for the President to confirm most of his cabinet and other appointments. What were they thinking?! This is part of the Constitution, the legislation that authorizes checks and balances. Without it, there’s no curb on presidential powers at all. Not that this president needs any, because he just does what he wants anyway. That alone should alarm any sentient American.
· Obama’s national security policy is abominable. He has been in negotiations with the Muslim Brotherhood, ostensibly to release Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, aka “The Blind Sheikh” who masterminded the now little-noticed Landmarks Plot, which involved blowing up the World Trade Center, the FBI Building, the Lincoln and Holland Tunnels, and the George Washington Bridge in 1993 (all at once). Rahman was in contact with Ramzi Youssef, who was arrested for the plot, who is the nephew of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Reportedly, Osama Bin Laden was the “godfather” of Rahman’s children. Or Rahman was the godfather of Bin Laden’s kids. Obama is planning, authorities say, to release Rahman by December. Obama’s election is immaterial; according to Andrew McCarthy and other experts, Rahman will be released on the grounds that his “influence” on the terrorists is not sufficient evidence to keep him imprisoned for life.
· Speaking of the War on Terrorism, federal officials are no longer allowed to speak of it. Nor are military officials. The phrase, along with “Islamic” terrorism – or anything else negative connoting Islam – has been removed from all military and federal law enforcement training manuals.
· Obama just recently gave a free immigration pass to all illegal immigrants who were either brought to the U.S. under the age of 18 by a parent or were born here. They will be given photo IDs. The Department of Justice has refused to follow its own illegal alien laws and will not allow other states to do so, not even border states such as Arizona.
· Speaking of the Department of Justice, Attorney General has completely stonewalled on providing Congress with more than 80 percent of documents pertaining to the DOJ’s Fast and Furious program, which sold automatic weapons to drug cartels in Mexico. The weapons were never tracked, and were used in numerous murders of Mexicans and the murder of a federal agent, Brian Terry. Holder claims to be totally ignorant of the plan, even though his Deputy AG was required to review it, and in fact did so, and reportedly notified Holder of the plan, although Holder denies reading any of the communications.
· Finally, although Obama evinces a great disregard for billionaires, he depends on many of them, as does VP Biden, for campaign donations – and vacation homes.
Want more evidence of Obama’s unsuitability for office? We knew he was unsuitable, inexperienced, narcissistic, anti-Capitalist, and anti-American before he was elected. How much more evidence do we need? Well, there are plenty of books like Limbaugh’s detailing his intentions, and even a movie, 2016, based on Dinesh D’Souza’s Obama tomes, about Obama’s socialist, communist proclivities.
If even half of what these authors, from Sean Hannity to Stanley Kurtz, write about him is true, we could face a civil war – that is, if Americans have the nerve to fight one. My guess is they don’t, and what we’re facing is a political coup, of sorts. Once he outlaws weapons, Obama will be able to arrest any American who threatens violence on grounds of treason (if you can believe it).
Once you are through either rolling around on the floor in satirical laughter or picking your jaw up off the floor, take the idea very seriously. Fed up with America’s newfound transformation and betrayal, Israel is “seriously” considering launching its own defensive war against Iran (by the way, Obama has also personally overseen a drawn not just of our offensive weapons, but our defensive weapons as well). If we’re bound to the United Nations’ treaty, we will be banned from assisting our former ally. In fact, we’ve given so much military aid to the Middle Eastern nations, that our own weapons will probably be used against Israel.
If Obama does fire against one of the Arab countries, in violation of that treaty, he will then be in a position to surrender the United States to the U.N.’s international authority. He’s very good at “apologizing”; he’s spent these last three years practicing his bowing. This will be the automatic bow.
Don’t think it can happen? Before Obamacare was passed, Conservatives and Tea Partiers thought there was no way he and Congress could get away with such a violation of the Constitution. Yet, he did. We didn’t think he’d get away with allowing illegal aliens to become citizens, but he is paving the way with his DREAM act. If he manufactures a way to allow them to vote, being Democratic allies, we haven’t a prayer of winning the election or saving our country.
Obama displays all the personal attributes of a dictator or emperor. He’s self-absorbed, narcissistic, arrogant, aloof, dishonest, disingenuous, and disconnected from the American people and the ideals of America. He engages in cronyism and censorship. He divides Americans and plays them against one another. He misleads the young, disincentivizes the successful, bankrupts then nationalizes companies, ignores the elderly, and smears dissenters, critics, and opponents.
Once in power, dictators are notoriously difficult to unseat, as he knows very well. With this in mind, he has carefully constructed a powerful bureaucracy around his rule, supplanting the duly elected Congress and corrupting our judiciary. He knows what dangers an armed militia can pose, but he also has the law against violence on his side (dictators usually do).
Congress ought to have impeached for treason long before this. With a Democrat Senate to support him, such a move would have been impossible, however. The man should never have been elected in the first place, but the government machinery was too rich and powerful, and Conservatives had allowed themselves to be pushed into a corner and marginalized.
Obama has a bad economic record on his hands, which means the future of the election is not hopeless. However, moderate Republicans are making our task more difficult. Apt to corruption and cronyism, if they show signs of going along to get along, even a moderate Republican president could lead us down this same path, albeit not at the warp speed at which we’re now traveling.
Personally, I was very disappointed to read that Congressman Paul Ryan had signed the Presidential Appointment Efficiency and Streamlining Act. While it’s true that a Democrat Senate has blocked many Republican presidential appointments, it’s no excuse for passing an act that will make the path to tyranny even smoother. If Democrat Senators have blocked presidential appointments, let the onus be on them, and report it to the public. We have better communications channels now than we did.
The law is written now and these 95 Republicans are on record as having signed it; it is now their legacy, as it should not have been. There is no worse mistake they could have made, even if Romney wins. Akins’ foolish, junk biology statement pales beside this overturning of the Constitution. An Emperor Romney will be no better than an Emperor Obama, and that’s just how our cheerleader press will paint Romney if he wins the election in November.
A month ago, I would have said that Judge Head’s warning was unduly alarmist. Now, I’m not so sure. A positive outlook is always preferable, but if no one supports that positive future, and in fact, picks up a shovel themselves and starts digging America’s grave, then it behooves us to reconsider looking over the gun catalogs, if only in self-defense.