Belle of Liberty

Letting Freedom Ring

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

All in a Day's Work


In a video clip filmed in Union Square in New York City on Friday, radical left-wing activist Bill Ayers told Occupy Union Square protesters that ending Capitalism is his mission in life.

“I get up every morning and think, today I’m going to make a difference,” Ayers said in a video clip posted online. “Today I’m going to end Capitalism. Today, I’m going to make a revolution. I go to bed every night disappointed but I’m back to work tomorrow, and that’s the only way you can do it.”

Up until last week, my job was to get up every morning and interview employees and take their photos, all the while thinking my real mission in life was to end Communism. Maybe not all by myself, but I sure wanted a piece of the action.

Now that my excellent former company and I have parted ways, on very good terms, I’m free to get up every morning and think, today, I’m going to make difference. Today, I’m going to end Communism. Today, I’m going to make a revolution.

Unlike Ayers, I don’t go to bed every night disappointed. I go to bed encouraged, having listened to Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh, and especially their callers, the people like me. I’m back to work at my mission the next day (really, his English leaves something desired). I only have a small part; my blog and my new missive, the Laszlo Letter. I don’t lead crowds of people. I do my work behind a computer screen and in stealth, for we have many enemies who watch our every move.

Today, I must purchase some computer supplies for my computer in order to continue my work, as a hacker crashed my computer a few weeks ago. I can’t even put my resume up on LinkedIn at the moment and the Department of Labor will be looking it for it soon.

If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life. I didn’t “work” for 13 years (and 5 months) and I don’t intend to start now. I love what I’m doing at the moment. I don’t lay around in my bathrobe and slippers simply because I’m unemployed. I’m up at 7, ready to make the world safe for liberty and freedom and I have a smile on my face.

This isn‘t the 1930s or the 1960s. “This time, I know our side will win.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home