Speedway Bomber Blog Day
Once upon a time, there was a psychopath named Brett Kimberlin. His tale is as long as any psychopath’s 20-page rant about the government, aliens, and the truth about 9/11. This guy really killed people, including a grandmother, and spent only 17 years in prison for his crime.
He seems to have modeled himself after the chief villain, Cyrus the Virus, in the film Con Air. Kimberlin earned his law degree while still in prison. Once out, he started a Soros-funded non-profit in 2005 called “Justice Through Music.” Journalists and attorneys who’ve tried to “out” this criminal have found themselves dragged down through the rabbit-hole of lawsuits, intimidation, false arrests, and defamation of character.
- Drug dealer, alleged child molester, and convicted perjurer, forger and Indiana Speedway Bomber (who is also believed to have played a role in the assassination of a grandmother), Brett Kimberlin spent 17 years in prison before his ultimate re-absorption into American society
- He started a non-profit dubbed “Justice Through Music (JTM)” that has, since at least 2005, been funded by George Soros’ Tides Foundation and Barbara Streisand among other leftists
- Along with his associate, Kimberlin also started an organization called “Velvet Revolution” that supports the Occupy movement
- JTM’s goal is to use music to foster “social justice” and fight Republican “voter fraud” (like the kind George Bush allegedly used to “steal” the Florida election)
- Any blogger — conservative and liberal alike — who has written the truth about Kimberlin has come under vicious attack by either Kimberlin or his minions, suffering death threats (veiled and unveiled), multiple lawsuits, loss of jobs and worse
- He has filed over 100 frivolous lawsuits against anything that isn’t nailed down and somehow is being allowed to continue unchecked
- This story has never been reported on in the mainstream media
Glenn Beck revealed the details on his news website, The Blaze, and his radio show this morning. He’s asking all bloggers – even we fly-by-night bloggers – to lend our support and solidarity to the bloggers who’ve revealed the truth about this guy.Being the victim of a Neighbor from Hell, the Tattooed Lady, who resorts to similar, litigious tactics to target even the Health Department for her various infractions, and who engages in smear campaigns around our neighborhood to gain undeserved sympathy, these bloggers have my sympathy and full support.
Engaging in retaliatory tactics never works with such people. What does work is solidarity and telling the truth about these people until, eventually, no one will stand by them or sympathize with them. Be brave and patient, Conservative Bloggers. I would recommend speaking to your insurance agent about getting an umbrella policy on your property insurance that covers ugly neighbors. Eventually, someone will offer insurance against such predators, to cover us for the costs of defending freedom of speech.