Belle of Liberty

Letting Freedom Ring

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Plenty to Be Thankful For

Today is the day to give thanks to God for all our blessings as Americans and as children of God. Here’s what I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving, 2010:
  • A free country
  • The ability to choose my representative (even if they don’t win)
  • Freedom of speech
  • Freedom of religion
  • Freedom of choice
  • The free market
  • The Founding Fathers
  • A good family – Mom, my brothers and the Nephew
  • Good friends
  • A good job with a good company
  • A good doctor
  • A nice place to live
  • Enough food to eat
  • Enough clothes to keep covered up, warm, and employed
  • A reliable car that runs efficiently and has enough room for my cameras, my computers, and my musical instruments
  • Fox News
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Glenn Beck
  • Mark Levin
  • The Tea Parties – Morristown and the Northern N.J. Regional
  • My computer
  • My camera
  • My bells
  • E-mail (this is a biggie)
  • Blogs
  • Facebook
  • Photoshop
  • Peace and quiet

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your families!

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home